TABORA INVESTMENT FORUM
INVITATION TO ATTEND TABORA INVESTMENT FORUM, ON 19TH July, 2013
at SERENA HOTEL, DAR ES SALAAM.
The Tabora and the Tanzania Investment Centre in collaboration with Tanzania Chamber of Commerce Industry and Agriculture (TCCIA) will hold a complimentary seminar in Dar es Salaam (Tabora Investment Day), to promote awareness of investment opportunities in and around the municipality of Tabora for domestic as well as foreign companies and entrepreneurs.
Tanzania Chamber Of Commerce Industry and Agriculture (TCCIA) on behalf of the organizers would like to take this opportunity to invite Business Leaders, Investors from Large, Medium and Small Enterprises who wish to invest and grow their businesses, to take part in this important Forum, which will be held in Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel on 19th July 2013.
Goal of the event
To stimulate productive private sector development in Tabora that will create employment and help reduce poverty. Moreover the Forum will Provide potential domestic and foreign investors, as well as intermediaries, with information on investment opportunities and investment and business climate in Tabora.
• Potential domestic (Tanzanian) investors (companies and entrepreneurs)
• Potential foreign investors (companies and entrepreneurs)
• Members of business Community
• Consultants (international and national)
• Economic attaches from relevant embassies (EU countries, USA, China, India, Korea, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Turkey, South Africa……)etc
• Journalists from economic/business media
Participants are invited to confirm their participation by 10th July 2013.